Sunday, October 25, 2009

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

I get bored. So I think it's about time that I did something to reeeeeeeeally pass the time. NeoBlogs are actually important sometimes so it's time for something different.

IF I DECIDE TO REMEMBER THIS PLACE I will be reviewing albums and songs and games and sharing personal thoughts with you. Well, you know, all that bullshit you hear in the news and other stuff. I give my own personal interpretations on shit.

SO, if you're reading this, you're probably a good friend of mine or you're from Neoseeker and followed my sig link. In either case, my name is Luke Williams (AKA Relmutsie AN, AKA Lumeister, AKA XtractionProcess, AKA the epitome of awesome, whatever epitome means which I assume is something awesome, like me). I'm 17 years old, I go to Castle Rushen High School on the Isle of Man. If you don't know what the Isle of Man is, you're a dick, in which case you're all dicks, but don't worry, I'll make a blog about it later. You shall be saved in time. Anyway, I'm unemployed, but I take pleasure in writing, playing guitar, writing music, listening to music and playing games. I also like some aspects of web development, in particular wiki editing - I currently have power over 4 NeoWikis, and I'll also make a blog about that. I'm not single, I'm in a long-distance relationship with my dearest Dannie. <3<3

That's my summary. So look forward to real blogs in the future. Begun, the clone wars have. No wait, wrong quote.

~Shit was so cash I spent it on your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment as you please, but don't be an asshole.